Dixit undertakes the following procedures with each and every translation project:
- Project assignment to a project manager according to the language combination and the type of text.
- Analysis of the documentation to be translated and assignment to specialist translator/s depending on the document’s requirements.
- Term identification and creation of glossaries: the client is presented with translation proposals and will be consulted with any queries that may arise.
- Commission of the translation.
- Continuous communication with the customer.
- Homogenization of the translation style.
- Revision of the translation by the translation team.
- Final review is made by an experienced editor.
GET A FREE QUOTE