Dixit adopts the following procedures for each of its translation projects:
- Assignment of the project to a project manager—according to the language combination and the type of text.
- Analysis of the documentation to be translated and its assignment to a translator/s based on the documents’ required specialisation.
- Term identification and creation of glossaries; the client is presented with translation proposals and consulted with any queries that may arise.
- Management of the translation project.
- Ongoing communication with the client.
- Standardisation of the translation style.
- Review of the translation by the project managers.
- Final proofread of the translation by an experienced proofreader.